Frequently asked questions
What is Progress-up?
Progress-up is a simple file uploader easy to setup. It fetches files from local disk, and uploads them to the final destination. It’s very simple to integrate with your existing application and lets you think about more important problems than building a file uploader. Progress-up has various plugins for web development frameworks for easy integration and quick setup.
Is it free?
It is free and open source. License is MIT, so you can use it for commercial applications free of charge.
Paid plans are here
Does it work in browser?
Yes it works on all browsers.
What is its speciality?
It supports 10 types of progress displays.
Can I pay for it?
Yes. In case this project is helping you in some way you may consider sponsoring this project on GitHub.
Will it work on the phone?
Can I have a feature list?
- Lightweight and modular<\li>
- Plugin-based architecture
- No dependencies
- Track uploads with progress indicator
- Drag and drop support
- Files are previewed before upload
- Open source with rich documentation
- No frills sleek user interface
- Dark mode support
- Free to the world forever
- Available for all popular web frameworks(svelte, Angular, Vue, React)